Semi permanent makeup is the most trending topic in the beauty industry. People are just getting attracted to it due to its results and popularity. It is considered a great way to achieve a beautiful natural look.
However, not all treatments and procedures work for most people. The same rule applies with semi permanent makeup procedures. So today’s article will discuss who can get semi permanent makeup and who can’t? So let’s dive deep into it to get all the related information.
What is semi-permanent makeup?
Semi permanent makeup is a type of makeup look by minor surgical long-term treatment. With semi permanent makeup, you can create your desired look for your eyebrows, lips, eyelashes, beauty spots, eyeliner, and cheeks.
To perform this method there are various techniques like microblading, micro shading, powdered brows, nano blading, and many more. These techniques are used to reshape your lips, lashes, and eyebrows. So with these semi permanent makeup techniques, you will have a perfect makeup look from morning to night without needing makeup.
Who should avoid semi-permanent makeup?
Now it’s time to look at the candidates who are not ideal for getting a semi permanent makeup look.
- A person with a chronic skin condition. For instance, someone with eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, psoriasis, and hyperpigmentation. It’s not safe to get treatment on all these types of skin.
- Any person is allergic to pigments and metal. The procedure will include a needle and color, so if you are sensitive to these, you should avoid semi permanent makeup.
- A person with huge pores and excessively oily skin or a person who has thin skin is not an ideal candidate for semi permanent makeup. If you used Accutane in the long term, then you should avoid this treatment.
- A person prone to keloids should not get a semi permanent makeup look.
- A person with an autoimmune disease is not eligible to get it. The main reason semi permanent makeup techniques have a specific healing period. Such conditions can complicate your healing process and compromise the result of treatment.
- Furthermore, any person with Lupus condition is not an ideal candidate for a semi permanent makeup look.
- Any candidate who has heart disease or heart problems should avoid the treatment.
- People with diabetes, glaucoma, herpes simplex, or anyone with bleeding disorders should avoid semi permanent makeup.
- If anyone has a transmissible disease like HIV Or hepatitis are not ideal candidates for the procedure.
- Lastly, pregnant women and candidates under 18 are not eligible for the semi permanent makeup look.
Who should go for a semi-permanent makeup look?
Let’s find out who is an ideal candidate to get a semi permanent makeup look.
- People with normal skin types are the most eligible for a semi permanent makeup look. For those candidates, results last longer and stay accurate.
- A person undergoing chemotherapy can get semi permanent makeup services after consulting a doctor.
- Anyone who wants no makeup or a natural look all the time can get the semi permanent makeup treatment.
- A person who wants to give definite shape to their lips, eyebrows, lashes, and eyeliner.
- People with multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, or arthritis can get a semi permanent makeup look. It will help them to look beautiful without needing to apply makeup every day.
Is permanent makeup safe?
Yes, permanent makeup is safe and creates a very appealing result. For this reason, its popularity increased in all these years. However, every type of treatment has some pros and cons. And semi permanent makeup also has some pros and cons. Let’s find out some cons of the semi permanent makeup look.
First and foremost, it is not a pain-free procedure. Yes, the practitioner uses numbing cream to ensure you get less pain. However, the needle breaks the skin to fill pigments so you can feel sensations. After the procedure, you can get irritation, redness, or bruising.
If you do not choose an experienced practitioner, there are also chances of getting an injury from a needle or pigment due to any mishap.
For sensitive skin, you can experience an allergic reaction and get a slight swelling, a rash, and redness around the treatment area. Sometimes, if someone is allergic to pigment, it can also lead to an allergic reaction.
There is also a chance of bleeding and infection if not appropriately cured after the treatment.
Pros of semi-permanent makeup
Let’s explore the benefits or pros you can get after getting semi permanent makeup.
- Semi permanent makeup is a great way to create a natural and bolder look all the time, with or without makeup.
- It gives a more definite shape to your facial features like eyebrows, lips, eyelashes, and eyeliners.
- The semi permanent makeup look is great for those who don’t want to spend hours applying and removing makeup. So for people with more busy routines, it is excellent to have semi permanent makeup.
- Someone with any mobility issue can also benefit from a semi permanent makeup look.
- Anyone who has lost eyebrows or eyelashes due to any medical condition is excellent to get a semi-permanent look.
Who Cannot have permanent makeup?
Individuals with chronic skin or medical conditions are not ideal for a permanent makeup look. Or a person with diabetes, glaucoma, or transmissible disease is not suitable for it.
Can I have semi permanent makeup?
Yes, you can have a semi permanent makeup look if you want a more beautiful and natural look with your facial features. It is not a highly complex procedure, and with a minor surgical operation, you can get your desired makeup look goal.
Can you get microblading if you have high blood pressure?
If you take blood thinner medications for a long time, you should not consider microblading. However, if you do not have a very complicated or high blood pressure issue, consult your doctor first, and then you can go for a microblading procedure.
Can people with diabetes get permanent makeup?
A diabetes patient can get an infection during or after the procedure. So diabetes patients should not go for a permanent makeup look.
Semi permanent makeup is very popular and trendy in the beauty industry now. However, not all candidates are suitable for semi permanent makeup. So before getting any treatment, make sure to consider all of your medical and skin conditions. Always discuss your medical history with your doctor or your practitioner. The expert should make the final decision. Once the treatment is done, follow all the guidelines and aftercare instructions to get the maximum results.