The lips and eyebrows create a massive difference in your overall face look. At BQLA, we understand the importance of having a well-groomed look with perfect brows and lips, and we have different techniques to create an ideal eyebrows and lips look.
There are experienced staff that loves what they do. Our expert technicians will use their creativity and skill and will create results that will make you look more youthful and beautiful with natural-looking results. If you are interested in what happens during a BQLA appointment, I will explain it in detail. Keep reading.
What happens at my brow consultation at BQLA?
If you are coming for a brow consultation at BQLA, first, you will get an appointment, and on the final day, you will meet one of our expert technicians for your brow jobs. Are you a little concerned about what will happen at my consultation? Then there is nothing like a complicated process.
Our brow specialist will get into a one-to-one chat with you to know about your brow goals. The technician will also answer all the queries you have regarding your brow treatment. Furthermore, discussing or even showing a picture of the brows you want is also good. We greatly appreciate when our clients come with images of their dream look. This thing will help your technician to know about your inspiration.
Furthermore, the technician will ask some preliminary questions about your overall health. For instance, if you have any past medical or surgical history. Moreover, he will try to know about skin color and skin type.
After knowing the details about you and your brow goals, the technician will move towards brow mapping. The technician will draw a shape using the golden ratio for facial proportions in brow mapping. The eyebrow mapping will help the technician get a symmetrical look according to your face shape.
What happens at my lip consultation at BQLA?
The process goes the same as the brow consultation. We offer four lip services, West LA 3D Blush, Bel Air ‘Blushed, Malibu Nude Blush, and Hollywood Blush. You have to decide which specific blush you want for your lip.
You can discuss your lip pout goals with the expert at your lip consultation. We appreciate you if you would come along with any lip blush or lip liner with you as inspiration, and it will help the practitioner know what you want for your lips.
Your practitioner will work with you till you get a shade that you like to have. During the consultation, you can ask questions about any doubt about the procedure or if something disturbs you. Our experienced staff ensures maximum comfort during the consultation and treatment.
What are some pre-appointment restrictions before brow treatment?
- No botox treatment one month before the treatment.
- Do not use any skin product because chemicals peel off the skin before two months of treatment.
- Before the procedure, you should not have a tan or sunburn sign around the treatment area.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or tint the eyebrows three days before the procedure.
- Do not pluck your eyebrows before the treatment.
- Do not go for intense exercise and workouts that make you sweat before the process.
- Do not take oral medications like aspirin, niacin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, and fish oil.
- Do not go for any chemical facial treatment before the procedure.
- Do not use viral medication 2 hours before the procedure.
- Avoid intake of caffeine or alcohol 48 hours before the procedure.
- Do not come with any makeup on your eyebrows.
- There will be a patch test about skin sensitivity 48 hours before treatment.
What are some pre-appointment restrictions before lip treatment?
You need to follow specific guidelines before the appointment and your treatment, and I will enlist some of the most important here.
- Do not have lip filler and lip injection 28 days before your lip blush treatments.
- Please do not get any botox treatment one month before the treatment.
- Do not use anti-aging and anti-acne products around the lip area strictly one week before the consultation.
- Do not use anti-aging cream or products with Retin A or retinol serum before one week of treatment.
- Before the treatment, you should not have any tan around the lip areas or any signs of sunburns.
- Do not take tablets or oral medicines that have ibuprofen, aspirin, niacin, fish oil, vitamin E or omega 3 before 48 hours of treatment.
- Please avoid drinking alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before treatment,
- Do not take any antibiotics for viral medication before the treatments.
In this section, I will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about what happens during a BQLA appointment.
What to expect when getting eyebrows done?
Whether you take lip service or brow service, there will be a healing process. Usually, the healing process of semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing takes 3 to 4 weeks. At first, you may feel a very dark side of your brows. After two weeks, the scab will fall off, and your brows will return to the treatment’s actual color. During the healing process, you must strictly follow the guidelines for good results.
What should I ask for when I get my eyebrows done?
Whether you ask or not, your technician will give your aftercare instruction. Aftercare instructions are essential to follow, and if you do not follow them carefully, there will be an infection. Furthermore, in severe cases, you may have to redo the procedure.
How long does it take to get my eyebrows done?
An average process of eyebrows will take 3 hours to do. The technician will carefully insert the pigment into the dermal layer of the skin to ensure you get the maximum result.
What is the cost of lip services and eyebrow services at BQLA?
At BQLA, we have different prices for different types of services. We have eyebrows services, like brow lift combo, microblading, combo brows, and powdered brows, and all the types have different prices. Furthermore, you can get our packages to save money.
AT BQLA, we make sure to provide maximum results to our clients. Our experienced staff work on every detail to ensure you like the final results. You can come confidently to our place to get your desired look with premium quality services and affordable prices. We have some packages where there will be lip and brow services combined. So get your appointment today.